Welcome to the Anxiety and Panic Treatment Center Blog!
We're glad you've decided to visit our new blog. This is the first of many posts to come in which you will find updates on what's happening at the Anxiety and Panic Treatment Center (the APTC), which is one of Portland, Oregon's most established and widely-regarded psychotherapy clinics treating acute anxiety conditions. This blog will feature:
- Announcements about the groups, presentations and intensive anxiety treatments being offered here
- Profiles and perspectives of APTC clinicians
The blog will also offer discussions of new articles and news items about the kinds of acute anxiety conditions that the APTC specializes in, including book reviews.
The Anxiety and Panic Treatment Center is a leading resource for those living in the greater Portland, Oregon area who suffer from debilitating anxiety conditions and need effective treatment. The APTC is also a key resource for health care providers in the Portland area looking for established and reliable referrals for patients needing treatment for acute anxiety conditions.
Please continue to visit www.anxiety-treatments.com and this blog for up-to-date information on and treatment resources for:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Specific Phobias including airplanes, animals and others
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (uncontrollable worrying)
- Skin picking (Trichotillomania)
- Overwhelming health and body anxiety